Sunday, June 30, 2013

Video tour of my old farmhouse

Just loved and miss sitting on my old farmhouse porch



Just thought I'd share a few photos and a video which was done by the realtor that was selling our farmhouse.  I'm so glad that I had kept the link copy to it.  Love going back there for a visit with it.  But, now I am looking forward to the mill.  When viewing the video, it jogs my memory of all the pretty things and cupboards that I still have in storage, like the yellow one on top photo.  Can't wait to get those out again.  Have a great weekend.




CLICK HERE ON LINK BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO OF FARMHOUSE

http://www.hdhathomes.com/tours/2094_tourb.html









3 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

What a fascinating farmhouse it was. Like a movie set, really, because everything looks so perfect.

cynthia lee designs said...

What a beautiful farmhouse!!
~Cindy

Hope said...

Hi Theresa, I have lurked around here for a while now and thought it was time for me to comment. I love your blog and seeing all the interesting homes you have lived in. I check every day for a new post and so love looking at the changes you make. You sure have that homey touch! Everything is beautiful, cozy and inviting! Can't wait to see what you do with the old mill!
Hope