Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Heading to the Country Living Fair!

Hi all, Just wanted to let you know that I am leaving in the morning with my wonderful husband to go to the country Living Fair in Atlanta Georgia for the first time.  I've always wanted to go to this for many years and finally we are going.  I will post pictures as soon as I am able to break away from all the shopping I plan to do.  Yes, we will be picking on the way.  Going to buy the early buyers passes for 90 minutes of shopping time there before the other crowd gets in.  Im sure there will be lots of other early buyers.  We are taking the pull behind trailer just incase a bigger item comes along that I cant live without.  There are a few items that I have on my list for the depot that I am hoping to find with a good deal attached.  Til then, stay happy and healthy.

No comments: