Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just putzing around the house

Hi folks.  Just thought I would show you my progress on my great room.  Changing things to french country is a challenge at times.  Just because my style used to be more primitive farmhouse.  So gathering certain things for here or there makes it tough.  So I've been junking over the past week and found a few items that fit into the scheme of things.
 
Rearranged a bit, not much.  So anywhoo, this is what I came up with.  My favorite thing to do is add washed browns with cream and white throughout this room.  What a difference in atmosphere!  I am loving this look.  Sure looking forward to Spring.  It's been snow every other day for the past week.  Hope that you all have a great hump day!   Hmmmm, maybe I'd better be more clear.........Have a great Wednesday!


Love my little bunnies!  Added these lil fellas on top of my white pie safe.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! who knew white could feel so cosy.
~Dawn

Unknown said...

Thanks Dawn. I'm loving this white look.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I like both your looks I have tried to go white but just cannot paint furniture . You do so many thing nice things

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Theresa, your home is lovely! I am decorating this year with white accessories, using alot of ironstone,it has been a challenge to find in the northwest, but it is time for a change. Your B&B was amazing! I know it was probably a difficult decision to make...but change is always good.
love your blog, pictures are beautiful too!

xo Glad & Celia

Hilary said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the white ... wish I could have more white in my house and life, but with our dog and my clumsiness, I do best with things the color of dirt. ;)

Anne said...

Hello, Theresa,my Dear! Love this look! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne