Friday, October 11, 2013

Touch of Fall in the Kitchen


Don't you just love Fall.  Something about the colors and the cooler weather that makes one feel all cozy inside.  Hard to believe the holidays are just around the corner.  I have added a few touches of fall in my kitchen here.  Love using a candle stand for other purposes to give added height where needed.  I also will show some touches of fall to my living room on another post.  Man, I had my nails done recently to add length and strength to.  They look pretty but are sure challenging to type with.  Hope you have a wonderful fall and will post more on the old mill progress. 









2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful....warm, cozy, pretty.......

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Love your fall touches... and your kitchen in the background!