Thursday, December 5, 2013

EVER CHANGING GREAT ROOM

     Happy holidays my friends.  Just thought I would give myself a break from the holiday theme and just post about how many ways I have changed one room in my little depot. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have moved furniture, added or removed a piece of furniture, changed pillows or rugs.  Oh, and I also switched coffee tables a time or two.

          Am I the only one out there that has an obsession a thing about having to change decor in a room at least every other month?  I think my reasons are this.... I moved into this smaller renovated RR depot from a very large home and with a smaller space I am always trying new ways to make it appear spacious.

     Have you ever heard someone say that they wanted to downsize?  Not me.  Well, I take that back.  I had a moment when I thought that I too would like to downsize to make my life easier.  Wrong.... I find myself constantly cleaning because the smaller the space or home, the messier it can look faster.  Every inch of a smaller home is used more often is my theory.  Oh well.  Soon I will be moving into the mill and I will probly complain it's to big.  Well, anywho, I thought I would show you how many times I had changed my great room after only living here for less than a year and a half.  I could not find some of my photos that would show a few more changes but there are plenty here.  As you will see I have a thing for pillows, rugs, and furniture.  Enjoy.  Have a blessed day my friends.






























4 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You have a way of making a room look inviting no matter how you've got it arranged, Theresa! I love your style!

bayrayschild said...

Oh Lisa, you are most definitely not alone. Ever since I moved from a big home to my little Casita I just don't have the room to display a lot of my treasures. I find myself playing the rotating game. I change things up quite often!

Audrey

JoAnne said...

It looks beautiful in all of these pictures. I love the coffee table in the last photo and the touches of blue too!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I live in a small cottage as well and keeping trying new ideas to fit two rooms in one!