Saturday, March 16, 2013

Laid back kinda day



 Found these nice pictures from a junk store, but the frames they were originally in Were ugly.  Bought these nice frames with matte inserts and added the pictures to them.  Really turned out nice.




Hi everyone, finally now that I had got my taxes done I can concentrate on other things.  Today was a good day to clean.  Did find the need to rearrange a little.  Drug out the fireplace mantle into the greatroom again. And just a few changes were added.  So I'll make this short and sweet so I do not bore anyone.  Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Oh my gosh. Taxes. I really ought to start pulling the paperwork together soon! Thanks for the reminder.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Everything looks beautiful - and never boring! Thanks for sharing, Dawn

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your home is looking so bright & fresh. I added some whites to my drabs to get some of that bright fresh look you are so good at.Blessings! Lara

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The rabbits are beyond cute and my, that room is perfect. It's both bright and cozy, I don't how you manage that!