Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tweeks in the office area


Hi folks.  Just wanted to show you what I added to my desk area.  This narrow cupboard worked well next to the desk for printer, books, paper in drawers, etc.  Can you tell that I have been playing around with my camera?  The photos are getting lighter just from playing around with ISO and shutter speed and doing it manual.  The sun is shining, whoohooo!  Snow is melting!  Oh, and my husband loved the paint color as much as I so me thinks that I am going to paint the whole room.  I just knew that would happen.  Have a wonderful evening.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the look, your office area looks perfect:)

okcamp said...

Your space looks so different and beautiful. Love the color. Wish I had a room to paint. Ha!
Diane

Quinn said...

Looks great! Nothing like a pleasant space to encourage actual work :)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

You have a very nice office area. The desk is lovely and the windows make the perfect light. You must feel like working all day long, am I wrong?

thedecoratingduchess said...

You can really feel the character of this space. Lovely.

Kathleen said...

Very nice! I love the color. It's so warm and happy at the same time.

Kathleen said...

Very nice! I love the color. It's so warm and happy at the same time.

Kadee Willow said...

Theresa... I adore your office area! Finally got to your blog and apologize for taking so long to return! And of course, could not stop at just one post~ I had to read further! The way you used the space in front of the windows was perfect and I love the desk top! How did you ever come up with that? The details in the room have made a space that I would love to sit at all day long!

Art and Sand said...

I want to do a corner desk in my husband's art studio. Neither of us are "builder" types so we would need to have someone build it for us. Your wrap around desk looks so organized and I hope we can achieve that in the studio.