Monday, February 17, 2014

1st MAKEOVER MONDAY Linky party


Good day my friends.   I'm pretty excited and nervous to have my very first Makeover Monday linky party!  Share your room makeovers, furniture painting or whatever else you have been putzing around doing in your home.

Here are a few simple rules....

1.  Please make sure to link your post only and have a back link to my post.
2.  No advertising please or other link partys.
3.  You are ok with me using your post that you linked here to share on my blog or facebook that would have a back link to acknowledge you.
Thats it!  Hope you'll join in the party!!



Add your amazing creations here
An InLinkz Link-up

5 comments:

okcamp said...

I so wish I could join the party.

If there ever was a candidate for a makeover it would be at my place.

Hope you're enjoying the winter!
Diane

Vel Criste said...

Thanks for hosting Theresa!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on the debut of Makeover Monday, Theresa! I'm linking up my latest home décor project. Thanks so much for hosting this party. Hugs, Nancy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Congratulations on your brand new linky party Makeover Monday. Glad I found you. Have a great week.
Joy

Rob Hunt said...

Congratulations on your first linky party. My link is on your 'check it out' as it didn't accept the link back from my post to yours for some reason.
Rob