Thursday, January 17, 2013

A video tour of my previous farmhouse (b












 I found it!  Remember a few posts down I had shared with you my farmhouse that we had sold several months ago?  Well here is the video of our farm that was professionally done by the realtor.  I am so glad that I was able to find it.  Almost makes me want to cry.  It was such a beautiful place to live.  Anyways, welcome to our old farmhouse.  Enjoy the tour.  It has peaceful music that goes with it so turn up your volume!  All you need to do is click on the link...

http://www.hdhathomes.com/tours/2094_tourb.html





4 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Theresa - Welcome to the party - I have just added your lovely blog to the Grow Your Blog party list - I will be publishing that list EARLY in the am. You will need to prepare a special post for the event - please reference the guidelines. I know its short notice for you -so if you could publish by late tomorrow night or Sunday that would be fine.

I will be by to meet you and to read about you and your beautiful blog as soon as I can. I am sure that you are going to make lots and lots of new friends!

Vicki

Teresa said...

Both your house now and your farm house are special loving places to be. From beautiful dark antiques to bright white everything. At least the one past I saw of your new home. Can't wait to see more. I joined as a follower.

Lynne said...

That was so lovely, it must have been hard for you to leave it!

Sherrie {Bird Lady} said...

Lovely place. I love your homey decorating style. So much so I've decided to follow along.

Stopping by during the GYB party from Bird Lady Blog.

~ Sherrie (Bird Lady)

http://www.birdladyblog.blogspot.com