Sunday, January 6, 2013

Little touch of Spring

Just thought I'd share with you a little something springy (if thats even a word). Finally had the chance yesterday to take down all my christmas decor.  Such a chore anymore.  Each year I find myself putting up less and less just because I hate taking it down.  But when the mill is done and we are living there I plan to go all out for our first Christmas there.  I sure am tired of winter now, bring on spring.  Anyways, here is a picture of a little bunny, a nest of eggs (I know bunnies don't lay eggs) and a potted fake fern, and a light inside of a large glass sided lantern.  Just love it.  I had fun putting this together.  Nice change.  Make sure you check out the last post which I had just finished tonight also.  It has photos of the Mill update and my latest photos of depot kitchen renovation again.....I know, I just don't have enough to do do I?  After living here in the depot for a few months now, the kitchen was painted a light gray color, well noting everyday living here that it just was not a very bright room, not much natural light so I repainted a soft buttery yellow.  Yep, and one thing led to another, cupboards went out, kitchen table no longer there, Huge island added, a nice size wall cupboard for dishes added, and tadaaaa! Finished for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you put all your seasonal and other groupings under cloches or within and behind glass. Helps keep the dust at bay while showcasing the collectible. Fabulous idea! Judy C.

Unknown said...

Thank you Judy. I hope you will enjoy many more photos I will be posting as I am able. So drop by and visit me often!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Wonderful. Gives me ideas. Blessings! Lara