Friday, January 18, 2013

2bagsfull.blogspot.com
Hello friends.  Just want to share this "Grow your blog" that I am participating in which starts in the morning.  It is created by a very nice person Vicki at 2 bags full.  It is in hopes that with many new bloggers looking to make new friends from all over the world will find blogs that interest each of us.  So with that in mind I am hoping to make many new following friends on my blog.



Hello, my name is Theresa.  I created my blog called "Little putty, Little paint" a few months ago to share a few of my interests.  OK, many of my interests.   I and my husband live in SW Wisconsin (USA).  I love to decorate, create things from old worn pieces and make something different out of them.  We have a passion for renovating old buildings which others have told us we are crazy to do because they seem to be intimidating to most and our selection is usually what most refer to as a money pit!  We do have a huge project in the works which happens to be an old 158 year old flour mill.  We plan to renovate it into our home.  I will post updates as we go.  We completed renovations on our old railroad depot this fall and are now living in this cozy little home.

As I am always decorating, I also love to share new photos of my latest work.  I would enjoy having you  as a follower.  I will again list the main interests on my blog  to lure you in (kidding, haha).  I do love to joke around to. 

HIGHLIGHTS PERTAINING TO THIS BLOG.....

My style of interior decorating
Renovate a 158 year old flour mill into our home
Thinking outside the box ways to repurpose old pieces into something new for your home
occasional recipes that I love
Humor

I hope that this blog will grab your attention and make you want for more!  What have you got to loose.  Follow me and find out!  Look forward to sharing my life with new friends!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such rich photographs you share on your blog! and what an undertaking!! renovating on a small scale is a big thing but your undertakings are so much more adventurous! good for you!! All the best as you move forward. Looking forward to popping in and checking out your progress.
Happy Grow your Blog Party to you!!
Peace~
Dawn

Elizabeth Edwards said...

a new follower. i love humor. we all can use of more of that. please stop by my blog. Merry 2013. take care. have a great weekend. ( :

Jade said...

I enjoyed reading this post! You definitely caught my attention with your wit and passion. I am hooked!

-Jade @ www.muffinteahouse.com

bayrayschild said...

A lot of us who enjoy old homes, antiques and salvageable finds have so much in common. It is always a joy for me to read and see what other bloggers share.
I am always excited to see what you have up your sleeves and I have never been disappointed.
Thank you for sharing!

Audrey

Quinn said...

Hi Theresa - I'm from the GYB Party, too, and just followed you. I expect to be inspired by your ambitious projects - very impressive!

If you feel like dropping by:
http://comptonia.blogspot.com

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

First that header on your blog got me--and then your writing and photos--
so I will be back to visit!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the renovations. You are living the life I would like to live LOL So glad to meet you.

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

I can't wait to see what you do. It looks like we like the same things. Stop by for a visit, Di@www.cottage-wishes.blogspot.com

Sea Witch said...

Lovely blog and your home. There is nothing like living in an old home. Always something to do but so much fun. So glad I found your blog via the Grow Your Own Blog Party.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just watched your video. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing, Dawn

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I'm anxious to see this flour mill in progress. What a fun project! Your blog is lovely. I will be back.
~Elizabeth

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Theresa, I just found you through Grow Your blog and now following. I have been browsing your archives and I love your style. I am excited about following along as you renovate your new home. xx, Sherry

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

I think we think allot a like
I had a store a few years ago trash to treasure
I loved it. your blog what I started blogging for.
Will be back
Laura

hula-la said...

Oh what fun! Can't wait to see more! I am loving the Blog Party. Hope you will visit me back!

Aloha

sandy said...

Hi I'm here from Vicki's GYB party! I love your photos and the ideas I've seen on your blog. I'm your newest follower! Sandy : )

Anonymous said...

I loved the farmhouse tour. .... especially the coverlet, quilts and cupboards. I do reproduction quilts. Looking forward to checking back soon to what you have accomplished.

Come visit me at nonniescedarchest.wordpress.com

Charlsey

CatieAn said...

Love the photography and love your decorating style. I also love your humor. Am joining in to see what lies around the bend with your renovations and to learn moer about you. Come visit me and stay a while.
Catiean

Unknown said...

Love your blog adding you to follow as soon as Im done here. Thanks for the apple recipe it looks like next weeks breakfast! See you soon Dianna

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Your blog header photo grabbed my attention...lovely! Visiting via Vicki's GYB Party and enjoying my visit.

Tanya said...

Wabbits, wecipes, wreaths, and a kick-ass old home! Your blog ROCKS! Stopping by from the GYB Party, and glad I did - hope your week is warm and wonderful! Tanya

Socrates said...

Nice house!
What fun you're having...
And do come to visit my blog, since the party goes on. I have a nice vintage lace book to giveaway. See you there.

Terri said...

Just lovely! You have such a cool blog! I am so glad for this GYB party, I really do enjoy meeting other bloggers. And your site is just fascinating. I am impressed with your renovations. Wow!
Hugs,
Terri
artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

Kadee Willow said...

Ok, missy.... I'm hooked!! I love your blog and your sense of humor! The fact that it's vintage that is your passion makes me want to come back again. That leads me to tell you that I am your newest follower! Please drop by my blog as vintage is one of my passions, too! I think you would enjoy peeking around what I have to offer! See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa, nice to meet you on this great GYB party! I just became your newest follower... I can't miss out on your latest project... the converted flour mill! And for your farmhouse, wow again! Looking forward to watching as this new adventure unfolds and getting to know one another better! I'll be back for a proper visit once the blog party winds down... for now off to visit a few more blogs!
Hugs,
Beth P
P.S. If you haven't come over to my blog yet I am having a giveaway if you are interested.

kareninkenai said...

Looking forward to perusing your blog more often. LOL - love some of your headings. Visiting today from Vicki (late because my computer was just returned to me) - Hugs from Alaska. kareninkenai@gmail.com (www.alaskabluemoose.blogspot.com) or (www.karendorcas.com)

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Theresa, lovely to find your blog. The apple slump recipe looks marvelous! I love what you did with that wreath, and I can't wait to see your reno pictures! Liking your style muchly...
Hugs,
Sherry