Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Few of my favorite things so far, that I just love!

Hi my friends.  The sun is shining, snow melting, in the 40's by end of day they say.  Love it.  I just wanted to share a few of my favorite things around the depot that I love.  I have so many things that I love in storage just waiting to come out and play with me.  Will have to wait til the mill is complete.  Enjoy your day, make it your best!
added this old quilt to my chair for an added touch of color
H
I do love my sheep, and glass cloche

Love, love my tiny old leather covered books under small cloche

Love curling up on couch under a fuzzy throw reading books like this.

Love green apples in bowls and baskets for an added touch to decor

Love my white ironstone and my antique spice cubby

This really is one of my favs!  An old chippy white wooden horse.  Great display piece!

Love my white vintage rice and cereal canisters.  Wish I could find the others to match.





2 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love that horse. You have some great pieces.

Teresa said...

Everything is so lovely. My first time visit. I have given up on my blog for the time being. Just visited a mart in our town and took many shots of things I love. Had fun. I will return soon.